Drawings of 14-year old Soviet schoolboy in his math copybook, dated 1987
Funny comics about Space adventures of the Soviet astronaut.
1. Comrades! Our people made the feat, Space opened to us, and today a man is flying into the Space!
2. The powerful rocket will take a brave astronaut above the sky and higher, into the Space!
3. Comrades! Remember his name! A few minutes later, Proclus Awrywing (this is the name of the brave astronaut) will fly away to the stars! Hurrah, comrades!
4. Brave astronaut climbs aboard a space ship!
5. The ladder removed. Astronaut says goodbye to the Earth.
6. Preparatory works are almost finished, start will be soon.
7. A Catastrophe! A supporting lug of launching pad has not withstood the pressure and broke! What will happen to our brave astronaut?
8. What the noise? What the hell is going on outside? May be supporting lugs were taken away… So, it’s time to start. Key to start! Ignition!
9. Oh my God! What the General Secretary of Communist Party will say? What will people say?
10. Save yourself, escape! He switched on ignition of rocket engines!
11. The rocket went into the ground, like a knife in the butter and flowed down.
12. Cherish the memory of the deceased hero!
13. Here we go! The spaceship carries an unsuspecting astronaut deeper and deeper…
14. So here you are, Space!
15. Proclus turned on an overview screen and saw an amazing picture. After having admired of view enough, the Cosmonaut decided to sleep, because he had a long journey to Venus!
16. Waking up, Proclus realized that congestion is growing.
- Oh, I probably will soon be landing!
17. Somewhere in the same tine...
18. Save yourself!
19. Hi, an alien Planet!
20. Astronaut got out of the space ship and installed a red flag of the USSR. He listens to the national anthem of the Soviet Union staying before the flag and saluting. But suddenly an arrow flies over him.
21. “It is an assault” – decided Proclus. Such an inhospitable natives Act offended former Special Forces major, and he decided to take action.
22. After a brief but brutal battle the natives decided to surrender.
23. It is the proletariat! – decided Proclus. But such a wild proletariat! I need to give them a revolutionary theory! Then they become normal people!
24. Hmm ... Here is their patriarchal village. It's time to change everything here!
25. Here is all you need! And Proclus gave to aboriginal full set of books about Communist economical theory.
26. A year has passed. Huge changes have occurred in the life of Papuans. New plants and factories have grown there, wheat come into ear in the fields...